This certification - Aruba ACDX confirms that you have the mastery knowledge required to properly develop Aruba's complex solutions for mobile (wireless) devices and switches (wired) with ClearPass, mobile engagement, and network management. You also have the knowledge to:
- Gather information and plan at a high level
- Create detailed designs including RF planning, redundant high-density campus architecture, location services, ultra-high-density outdoor stadium designs, and remote branch offices
- Use Aruba best practices for designing wireless networks in demanding RF environments for redundancy and high availability.
- Acquire the skills necessary to assess and analyze the business needs of a company and design a solution that meets those needs.
- Focus on campus LAN and WLAN solutions, including high-density and outdoor scenarios
Why get this certification?
Position yourself as Aruba's complex solution design professional for mobile (wireless) devices and switches (wired) with multiple locations, including ClearPass, mobile engagement, and network management
Show off your knowledge of gathering information, high-level planning, and creating detailed designs.
Increase your career and job satisfaction as an Aruba Certified Design Expert, Aruba's highest certification
Typical candidates for this certification are network IT experts with at least three to five years of experience developing complex mobile networks at the enterprise level. Successful candidates are familiar with creating detailed BOMs using Aruba products for voice, guest, and secure deployments.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Design Expert (ACDX) written exam prior to registering for the ACDX practical exam. Aruba Education Services reserves the right to cancel an applicant's practical enrollment if they have not completed the written exam prior to enrollment. The written test is available on PearsonVUE and the skills test is delivered in person by an Aruba expert.