The global drug discovery informatics market is expected to reach a market size of USD 4.09 Billion by 2027 and register a high CAGR during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Reports and Data.
Growth of the drug discovery informatics market is driven by rising need to analyze large volumes of data, increasing use of Information Technology in data mining and data analysis with regard to drug development, data visualization, progressions in software versions for data aggregation, and increased usage of cloud-based services.
Emergence of cloud-based technologies and innovative analytics are among other factors driving growth of the drug discovery informatics market. Cloud enables storage, processing, and analyzing large volume of dataset at low cost. Adoption of new computer and infrastructure technologies results in faster and better scientific research. Cloud has the potential to increase the speed of basic research projects.
The increasing shift from conventional to data-driven technologies by pharmaceutical companies is another key factor expected to propel growth of the drug discovery informatics market. However, high cost of drug discovery informatics can limit its adoption in various sectors.
The COVID-19 impact:
The COVID-19 pandemic has spurred growth of drug discovery informatics market. Biopharmaceutical companies are investing significantly in research for development of SARS-COV-2 vaccine. Researchers are identifying drugs for treatment of the disease by examining both new and existing drugs, which is driving growth of the drug discovery informatics market.
Have Queries? To request a sample or speak to an expert before you buy the report, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3767
The pharmaceutical and healthcare sector is rapidly growing over the recent years and is expected to witness vast changes due to current coronavirus outbreak. Factors such as rapid developments in the healthcare and medical sector, improvements in the healthcare infrastructure and facilities, rising healthcare expenditure and increasing adoption of telemedicine and ambulatory care services are fueling market growth. In addition, increasing investments in research and development activities, increasing preference for personalized medicines and point of care diagnosis and home care settings.
The global Drug Discovery Informatics market is extremely competitive and consists of several market players operating at global and regional levels. Key players are focusing on adopting various strategies such as RD investments product launches, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships to gain robust footing in the market and expand their product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Accenture, Clarivate Analytics, Infosys Limited, Eurofins Scientific, IBM, Cognizant, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Jubilant Life Sciences, PerkinElmer, and Dassault Systemes.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3767
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What market size is the global Drug Discovery Informatics market expected to reach over the forecast period?
- Which factors are expected to hamper global market growth between 2021 and 2028?
- Which key factors are expected to driver global Drug Discovery Informatics market throughout the forecast period?
- Which application segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period?
- Which leading players are operating in the global Drug Discovery Informatics market?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
Find the extensive Report Description, TOC and Table of Figure @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/drug-discovery-informatics-market
Further key findings in the report
- Molecular modeling is an essential tool for drug design process and is used in computational biology, material science, and computational chemistry. Revenue growth of this segment is driven by rise in demand in research of chronic diseases such as cancer, arthritis, and HIV-AIDS.
- Pharmaceutical industries segment dominated other end-use segments in terms of revenue share in 2019. Companies are using drug discovery informatics software for target identification, pre-clinical research development, which is fueling growth of the drug discovery informatics market.
- Exploration of advanced software has emerged a key component in drug discovery for the expansion of bio-active drugs across various therapeutic areas. Proper usage of software resolves several challenges in drug discovery.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in the drug discovery informatics market in 2019. Robust presence of advanced research infrastructures in countries in the region and rising adoption of advanced technological devices is another factor supporting market growth.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global drug discovery informatics market on the basis of function, solution, application, end-use, and region:
Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Sequencing target data analysis
- Library database preparation
- Molecular modeling
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Drug Development
- Preclinical Testing
- Clinical Trials
- Drug Discovery
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Contract research organizations
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3767
Thank you for reading the research report on global Drug Discovery Informatics market. We also offer customization of report as per client requirement. Kindly connect to know more about the customization plan and our team will offer the best suited plan as per your requirement.
Browse More Reports:
Retinal Prosthesis Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/retinal-prosthesis-market
Healthcare Temperature Monitoring Devices Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/healthcare-temperature-monitoring-devices-market
Emergency Ventilator Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/emergency-ventilator-market
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bronchopulmonary-dysplasia-treatment-market
Surgical Robots Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-robots-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370